Welcome to USA Overages

Your Unclaimed Funds Advocates


Our company helps people collect money that is rightfully theirs — or their heir’s. If you have lost your home due to non-payment of property taxes then you are entitled to any overage after the county auction.

An overage exits when a property sells for more than the amount of the tax bill. We at USA Overages can assist you as the former property owner claim the overage amount. We will do all the work on a contingency basis with no out-of-pocket costs from you. Our fee of 20% is deducted from the county paying the overage.